Zen & The Art of Seeing: Photography As Meditation
Time & Location
About The Event
This unique one of a kind workshop will show you how to utilize Photography as a form of Meditation. Using the Camera as a Mindfulness tool we learn to ground ourselves and become more connected to Nature and our own lives. The process itself is largely the Purpose with the images you create being a bonus and an inspirational reminder of the value of slowing down to See.
Topics covered include:
1. Theory: How can Photography Be a Form of Meditation?
3. Expanding your awareness of Design, Texture, & Pattern in your world
4. Learning to Look/See Beyond the Obvious & Find the Beauty Where You Are
5. A Guided Seated Meditation designed to enhance Sensory Awareness
6. Guided Photo Shoot to put "Photography As Meditation" into Practice.
Course Participants who utilize the exercises taught in this Course have reported a dramatic reduction in stress and a renewed excitement in their lives. The Program consists of two 4-hour sessions and is suitable for all levels of Photographic experience & expertise. Both Smart Phones and DSLRs are equally welcome. The beautiful grounds of Sticks & Stones in Autumn are sure to add to the magical quality of the experience.
Before 10/25/19: $150.00
10/26 - 11/8/19: $165.00
After 11/8/19: $180.00
To register please go to https://lovehasahome.ticketspice.com/zen-the-art-of-seeing-photography-as-meditation