Thu, Sep 15|
Sticks and Stones Farm
The Yoga of Money Workshop
Improve your relationship with money and find more balance, peace and abundance in your life!
Time & Location
Sep 15, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
Sticks and Stones Farm, 197 Huntingtown Rd, Newtown, CT 06470, USA
About The Event
The word yoga is derived from ancient Sanskrit meaning to yoke or to join. The practice of yoga is to facilitate the joining of mind, body and spirit to ultimately find everlasting peace and joy. In this workshop, we apply a similar principal: joining the spiritual and material sides of money to find balance and peace of mind.
In this two-hour workshop you will learn:
- The two sides of money and why we need to keep them in balance
- How and why you act and feel the way you do about money
- The patterns and behaviors that are holding you back from abundance
- To challenge your ego’s story that it tells you about yourself
- Tools for both the inner and outer mastery of money you can take with you and continue your journey to peace, abundance and happiness.
Register today and begin a new relationship with money!
- Date: September 15, 2022 7-9 PM
- Location: Sticks and Stones Farm, 197 Huntingtown Road, Newtown, CT 06470
- Cost: $50