Wed, Oct 26|
The Yoga of Money Online Workshop
Improve your relationship with money and find more balance, peace and abundance in your life!
Time & Location
Oct 26, 2022, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM
About The Event
Introducing the Yoga of Money Workshop
The word yoga is derived from ancient Sanskrit meaning to yoke or to join. The practice of yoga is to facilitate the joining of mind, body and spirit to ultimately find everlasting peace and joy. In this workshop, we apply a similar principal: joining the spiritual and material sides of money to find balance and peace of mind.
In this 90-minute workshop you will learn:
- The two sides of money and why we need to keep them in balance
- How and why you act and feel the way you do about money
- The patterns and behaviors that are holding you back from abundance
- To challenge your ego’s story that it tells you about yourself
- Tools for both the inner and outer mastery of money you can take with you and continue your journey to peace, abundance and happiness.
Register today and begin a new relationship with money!
- Date: October 26, 2022 7-8:30 PM
- Location: Online via Zoom. RSVP REQUIRED TO RECEIVE ZOOM LINK
- Cost: $45
- Payment: Credit/Debit via www.paypal.me/donaldsonfwn (no PayPal account needed) or pay at the door.