The Yoga of Money
Time & Location
About The Event
Yoga means union. It’s an ancient practice originating in India designed to assist one in the joining of mind, body and spirit with the ultimate goal of liberation. How does this apply to money?
Money, like everything, is energy. However, over thousands of years we have turned it into a powerful force that dominates the earth and produces fear and anxiety in many people. As long as this fear exists, the path to liberation is blocked. We need to find a way to co-exist with money in a healthy way.
In the Yoga of Money Course, you will learn to transform your relationship with money in a relaxed group setting, supported by like-minded people sharing a common goal: to remove our blocks to abundance and emotional freedom. During this 5-week course, we will be covering the following topics:
- Learning why we behave the way we do with money – brain science 101
- Identifying your patterns and behaviors around money, how they got there and where they came from
- Discovering your money archetypes and the role they play in your personal money game
- Creating practical strategies to transform negative behaviors, patterns and emotions that are blocking you from the abundance you deserve!
Register today and begin a new relationship with money!
- Dates: 11/11, 11/18, 12/2, 12/9, 12/16 7-8:30 PM
- Location: Online on Zoom: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/579377904?pwd=YlVES1BUVDV1RVRvbENaL0lCUW4wQT09
- Cost: $75 per session (5-week course) or $300 in advance. Payment via PayPal at this link: paypal.me/DonaldsonFWN
About the Presenter
Bill Donaldson has been in practice as a tax and financial advisor for over 20 years. He is a Certified Financial Planner, Certified Money Coach and a Registered Investment Advisor. For over a decade, he has also been following a spiritual path which, in 2019, led him to One Spirit Interfaith Seminary in New York City. He was ordained as an interfaith/interspiritual minister in June of 2021 and has since transformed his financial practice. Bill's focus is now to help others achieve peace and happiness in all areas of their lives - not just their finances. However, money happens to be one of the most stubborn blocks to happiness for most of us, thus the need for this course.