Sun, Sep 18|
Sticks and Stones Farm
A Day of Connection: Relax, Refresh & Renew - WE ARE SOLD OUT
Join us for a full day of wonderful events designed to help you to relax, refresh & renew. Fundraising Event to Benefit Love Has A Home!
Time & Location
Sep 18, 2022, 9:30 AM – 6:30 PM
Sticks and Stones Farm, 197 Huntingtown Rd, Newtown, CT 06470, USA
About The Event
Join us for a full day of wonderful events designed to help you to relax, refresh & renew. Featuring more than a dozen of the area’s finest practitioners, this full day of connection will include a variety of experiences including:
Date: Sunday Sept 18, 2022 (rain date 10/09/2022)
Cost: Early bird registration by Aug 31: $111; $133 after Aug 31
Registration fee covers an entire day of workshops, a $400+ value!
Location: Sticks and Stones Farm, 197 Huntingtown Road, Newtown
Live music and food trucks will be on site for lunchtime (cost of lunch not included, bring cash).
Fireside s’mores and group sharing will close out the day.
Be sure to bring with you:
- A comfortable chair, cushion, towel, yoga mat, etc. to sit on.
- Sunscreen, bug spray, hat, 32oz of water/electrolytes to stay hydrated, snacks.
- Notebook and pen.
- Cash for food trucks & merchandise.
- Comfortable hiking or walking shoes for unpaved woodland path.
RELAX • REFRESH • RENEW
9:30AM Registration Check-in
10:00AM Opening circle led by Andrea Allodola, Intention by Rev Bill Donaldson
10:30AM Session 1 Choose one:
- Intuitive Activation through Plant Spirit Connection with Kelly Pietro
- Sacred Sound Bath & Vibrational Healing with Aureliaslight
- All Level Vinyasa Flow with Elaina Wieser
11:30AM Session 2 Choose one:
- Discussions with the Higher Realms with Ginny Brown
- Sheng Zhen Qigong with Dr. Mark Romano
- Walking Your Path Labyrinth walk with Andrea Allodola
12:30PM Lunch with Live Music with Dean Snellback of The Bluesy Land band
1:30PM Session 3 Choose one:
- The Call of Light Language with Sylvia Davi
- The Book of Change, Tai Chi with Linda Dohanos
- Bee The Medicine journey with Andean Shamanic healer Herman Olivera
2:30PM Session 4 Choose one:
- Celtic Shamanic Journey with Donna Moyers
- EFTA Emotional Freedom Technique Adaptive Tapping with LFMT Dianna Zaffina
- A Taste of Tarot with Beth Leas
- Energy & Breath Work with Greg Barringer
3:30PM Closing circle led by Andrea Allodola, intentional fire led by Rev Bill Donaldson
4:00PM Fireside Storytelling & Reflections led by Will Diaz & Kerri Gawreluk of We Rise: Storytelling Collective
5:00PM Free Bonus Event: Death Café discussion with Celine Currier & The Connecticut Death Collective
ADVANCED REGISTRATION REQUIRED. LIMITED TICKETS AVAILBLE. TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
We would like to thank our participating practitioners for generously donating their time in order to make this event happen! All proceeds for this event go to Love Has A Home, a 501c3 non-profit organization whose mission is to build compassionate, peaceful communities by leading with love. LHAH is raising funds to purchase Sticks & Stones Farm where we plan to continue to bring programs like this to help support our mission.
We hope you can join us for what promises to be a wonderful day of community connection!
If you can’t make it but would still love to help support the fundraising effort please feel free to make a tax deductible donation by clicking here: https://www.lovehasahome.org/take-action
BE SURE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION TODAY!